September 24, 2007

Bill Clinton - Giving America the Finger

With Bill Clinton, the truer the accusation, the greater his indignation.

And the more his finger wags in our faces.

The second time ex-President and known liar Bill Clinton gave America the finger on national television was one year ago today on Fox News Channel's Chris Wallace's interview show.

From behind the 'aw-shucks', good-ol-boy façade, the real Bill Clinton emerged, the man those who have worked for him know – the angry, sarcastic, arrogant, self-righteous, bully boy.

Clinton, never one to let truth or his draft-dodging, anti-military past get in his way, portrayed himself as a tough, anti-terror president, with conservatives criticizing him for obsessing about bin Laden during his presidency.

With his finger wagging in America's face (again), the ex-president told Wallace,
"I worked hard to try to kill him. I authorized a finding for the CIA to kill him. We contracted with people to kill him. I got closer to killing him than anybody has gotten since."
LIAR.

Clinton snarled,
"And you've got that little smirk on your face and you think you're so clever. But I had responsibility for trying to protect this country. I tried and I failed to get bin Laden. I regret it. But I did try. And I did everything I thought I responsibly could ..."
LIAR.

Michael Scheuer, head of the CIA’s Osama bin Laden unit during the Clinton Follies, said the al-Qaida leader "is alive today” because Clinton and his top aides refused to kill him. His unit was ready and willing to go into Afghanistan and hit Osama's camps, but the order never came from above.
"He defames the CIA ... and the men and women who risked their lives to give their administration repeated chances to kill bin Laden."
The first noteworthy time Clinton gave America the finger was January 26, 1998, on national television, when Bubba, looking straight at the camera, wagging his finger in America's face, said:
"I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time, never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people."

LIAR.

Not only did he have sexual relations with that woman ... he was:
  • the first US president to be ordered to give a blood sample for DNA evidence;
  • the only US president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance;
  • the first US president sued for sexual harassment;
  • the first US president accused of rape;
  • the first US president to establish a legal defense fund;
  • the first US president to be held in contempt of court;
Bill Clinton left a stain on the U.S. Presidency as well as on Monica's blue dress.

So, watch out America. When Bubba's finger is wagging and his lips are moving, he's lying again!

"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people, he should resign." --Bill Clinton, July, 1974

No comments: