April 15, 2009

Right-Wing Extremism


A recently unclassified government report warns against the possibility of violence by “right-wing extremists".

The PDF File

Michelle Malkin:

"One of the spokespeople said he was told that the report has been in the works for a year. My b.s. detector went off the chart, and yours will, too, if you read through the entire report — which asserts with no evidence that an unquantified “resurgence in right-wing extremist recruitment and radicalizations activity” is due to home foreclosures, job losses, and…the historical presidential election."


John Lillpop at Canada Free Press
wrote a wonderful satire You Are A Right-Wing Extremist IF:
... but I wouldn't bet money that the left-wing howling mad Barking Moonbats don't take it as the gospel.

I guess I'm one (a RWE, NOT a LWHMBM) because I agree with over half of John's list, including:

  • I Believe that 9/11 was more serious than Watergate.
  • I Wear an American flag (and a 'My Son is A Marine') pins.
  • I Want America’s borders secured.
  • I Believe that Mexico is a foreign nation and Spanish is a foreign language.
  • I Doubt that Islam is really a “Religion of Peace”.
  • I Sing the National Anthem with my hand over my heart.
  • I Fly Old Glory on Flag Day and Independence Day (actually, Old Glory is on our balcony 365 days a year).
  • I Believe that preventing voter fraud is more important than empowering illegal aliens, felons, and the deceased with the vote.
  • I Believe that labor unions should be subjected to anti-trust laws.
  • I Dispute the belief that the economic meltdown was worth it in order to open home ownership to more people of color.
  • I Believe that the U.S. should spend more money on national defense than on foreign aid.
  • I Suspect that Nancy Pelosi is dumber than a pound of recycled botox.
  • I Have never applied for food stamps or welfare.
  • I Dislike Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and other communist dictators.
  • I Argue that global warming is little more than hot air circulated by liberals for “green” profit.
  • I Want the UN out of America and America out of the UN.
Are you paying attention yet?



No comments: