Right-Wing Extremism


A recently unclassified government report warns against the possibility of violence by “right-wing extremists".

The PDF File

Michelle Malkin:

"One of the spokespeople said he was told that the report has been in the works for a year. My b.s. detector went off the chart, and yours will, too, if you read through the entire report — which asserts with no evidence that an unquantified “resurgence in right-wing extremist recruitment and radicalizations activity” is due to home foreclosures, job losses, and…the historical presidential election."


John Lillpop at Canada Free Press
wrote a wonderful satire You Are A Right-Wing Extremist IF:
... but I wouldn't bet money that the left-wing howling mad Barking Moonbats don't take it as the gospel.

I guess I'm one (a RWE, NOT a LWHMBM) because I agree with over half of John's list, including:

  • I Believe that 9/11 was more serious than Watergate.
  • I Wear an American flag (and a 'My Son is A Marine') pins.
  • I Want America’s borders secured.
  • I Believe that Mexico is a foreign nation and Spanish is a foreign language.
  • I Doubt that Islam is really a “Religion of Peace”.
  • I Sing the National Anthem with my hand over my heart.
  • I Fly Old Glory on Flag Day and Independence Day (actually, Old Glory is on our balcony 365 days a year).
  • I Believe that preventing voter fraud is more important than empowering illegal aliens, felons, and the deceased with the vote.
  • I Believe that labor unions should be subjected to anti-trust laws.
  • I Dispute the belief that the economic meltdown was worth it in order to open home ownership to more people of color.
  • I Believe that the U.S. should spend more money on national defense than on foreign aid.
  • I Suspect that Nancy Pelosi is dumber than a pound of recycled botox.
  • I Have never applied for food stamps or welfare.
  • I Dislike Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and other communist dictators.
  • I Argue that global warming is little more than hot air circulated by liberals for “green” profit.
  • I Want the UN out of America and America out of the UN.
Are you paying attention yet?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Marines!

Barky Obummer, Poser

Fallen Hero: SSgt Jason Rogers, USMC