July 08, 2009

Now I AM Pissed

I just now had to turn off the morning Fox and Friends show.

I am fed up to the ears with the continuous news coverage of Michael Jackson's death. 
 
He did not contribute anything to this world other than entertainment. 
 
His death was not due to any sort of heroic cause. 
 
He is not a hero.

Now we have to hear about Michael Jackson's 11-year-old daughter's 'emotional speech' at her father's Memorial Extravaganza.


The child did not give a speech. There were no tears on her face.

See for yourself.

 
I am not slamming the child.  I am not saying she didn't love her daddy.

I am taking issue with the media.

And the Jackson Family's attempt at drumming up pathos.
              (There might be a DVD to sell.)

 
If you want real emotion and real tears, go to a funeral for a real hero.

No comments: