November 23, 2010

Change and Hope and Reality

Remember when Velma Hart told Barack Hussein Obama that she was:
"Quite frankly, I'm exhausted. Exhausted of defending you, defending your administration, defending the man for change I voted for, and deeply disappointed with where we are right now."
 "And quite frankly, Mr. President, I need you to answer honestly," she said, "Is this my new reality?"

And Barky's response:
"As I said before, times are tough for everybody right now. So I understand your frustration."

Well, I doubt that Barky understands but there is no doubt that Ms. Hart has a new reality - she has joined the ranks of the unemployed.


Despite this, Ms Hart still has Hope and wants to "focus on the positive and assume that somehow things will work out".

She may have to wait until 2012 when Barky will hopefully join the ranks of the unemployed.


No comments: