October 20, 2008

Let's Get Pertinent


I was working on a post about how Joe Wurzelbacher aka Joe-the-Plumber was being used by the MSM and the Dummycrats to divert attention from Obama's revelation that he wants to "spread the wealth around".

But then I read Rachel Lucas' post

which put my puny words to shame. I cannot improve on this:


"First, Ace of Spades asks a very pertinent question: why not “vet” all the “journalists” just like they’ve “vetted” Joe the plumber? No seriously. Why not? Why not put all their tax, voting, divorce, and personal information all over the internet?


I suppose the answer is that “journalists” don’t actually ASK IMPORTANT QUESTIONS like Joe the plumber did. They don’t get Obama to say what he really thinks like Joe the plumber did.

Assholes. I mean it. Anyone who has published anything shitty about this individual is an ASSHOLE. Joe Wurzelbacher has nothing to do with anything and yet you’re crucifying the guy instead of asking important, meaningful questions about the Democrat candidate for president. Worthless punks. You know it’s true. WORTHLESS."
H/T: Robbie at Urban Grounds

No comments: