October 11, 2009

Yes, He Did (?)

   Was Barack Hussein Obama’s biography, Dreams From My Father, actually written by an unrepentant domestic terrorist who lived in Obama's neighborhood?


   According to William Ayers, that unrepentant domestic terrorist who lived in Obama's neighborhood, the answer is   YES. 

   Via Anne Leary Backyard Conservative  :

... unprompted he said–I wrote Dreams From My Father. I said, oh, so you admit it. He said – Michelle asked me to.
... I said I believe you probably heavily edited it. He said – I wrote it.
 
  The unrepentant domestic terrorist who got away with murder claims authorship. 
 
  The social progressive community organizer who managed to get elected POTUS claims authorship.

So which one is the lying liar?

 H/T:

UrbanGrounds

memeorandum

No comments: