March 26, 2008

The Mini-Me Clinton


Chelsea, the Mini-Me Hillary, has had a tough week.

First, while campaigning for Mom in Indiana, she was asked about the version of the Tuzla run-for-cover from the snipers-story (lie) Mom has been telling, and has (thankfully) at last been called on.
"Well sir, I think that my mother’s on record as having talked about this and I support what she said. I mean, I was there as well and I’m so honored that I was there."
A truly Clintonesque* answer.

Watch and Listen here

Then at another event, she was asked
whether her mother's credibility had been hurt during the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
"Wow, you're the first person actually that's ever asked me that in the, I don't know, maybe 70 college campuses that I've now been to and I do not think that's any of your business", responded Chelsea.
The question was regarding Mom's credibility which absolutely is our business, if she wants to be POTUS.
"Sorry to pile on, but listen up, hon. Seriously. “None of your business” isn’t going to cut it when you’re hammering the campaign theme that mommy has the judgment, guts, leadership, credibility, and steely grasp on reality to lead this nation under fire–imaginary sniper fire or otherwise." -Michelle Malkin
If Chelsea Mini-Me isn't willing to answer questions truthfully, or even answer them at all, why should we accept her glowing endorsement of Mom?

*Clintonesque:  1. In matters of speech, to parse the English language at a direct question so as to avoid responsibility for your own actions.  2. Shaded by deceit


No comments: